MONDAY BLUEZ


Everyone seem to be falling sick today..

Amabel > diarrhoea 4 times so far
Eunice > didn't come school today
Shu Ting > OSO didn't come school today [Prob. got flu or something. always got some lame excuse for not coming -.- Unless she's really sick, then I can't say anything lah =x]

Me > nearly DIED! gosh. dunno what happen to me. during PE, ran 2.4km = 16 rounds around the assembly area. I think I was dizzy >> MAJOR HEADACHE. Then my tummy hurt - no, it was NOT stitches. I don't know why I'm having these kinda problems nowadays. Super pain. Teach thought I may be having gastristic, but no leh, I ate wud -.- then after short run 3/4 rounds, Amabel had to stop cos I couldn't take it anymore. [p.s. SORRY AMABEL!! DIDN'T LET YOU RUN TODAY :\] Then cos I couldn't take it, I couldn't even talk, amabel had to be my spokesman and ask Ms Yah whether the both of us could go toilet. Then we took a stroll there, I nearly wanted to faint or something. Then later I walked round a pillar and sat down, leaning on it, covering my tummy and with my head hung over. It felt like someone just spun me 100 times vigourously and left me there to find balance to get on foot or something. It's practicall halfway to suicide -.-

HAH! okay maybe I'm exaggerating because I actually did manage to stop myself from vomitting ==" I made a quick prayer. gosh. I was so desperate, told Him that I needed to stay back to learn a lot of things, I can't miss it. Then I kept praying and praying it over and over again. And after Ms Yah came over and other several classmates came crowding and left me, I was finally okay after taking numerous deep breaths. When I was finally fine, Amabel accompanied me to the toilet to freshen up and relax a bit. When I stood up, I nearly fell back to the ground again -.-" Oh well, c'mon, slowly........................................... I GOT UP!! :D

Later had english and did some oral stuff then went to watch the "I am Sam" show. basically about the society accepting the disabled. In this case/show, it's the retarded dad = Sam raising his kid. Poor guy. sentence to court, trying to win the case of getting his daughter back. they both want to be together, but society separates them as they look down on the father, incapable of taking care of his daughter. Sigh, pity this poor fella. well, look on the bright side, his lawyer was pro bono .. well, mostly because she told that to her colleagues, maintaining the "high ranking" type of lawyer that she has (reputation).

RECESS IS HERE!!!! :DD
Had trouble finding amabel. dunno where the HECK she went -.-
Later found out she stayed in the toilet the whole time. but I had no idea which one.

Then next was chinese. Gosh. she made us read the text. and the freakin' text was so long that we read it for about 30 minutes? But of course, with some explanations she explained to us along the way [for the words]. then one period gone already right? I mean, after 5 minutes .. cos sure got latecomers de.. then another period. Test ting xie. and stuff like that. in the end she test all the difficult words and common mistakes one only lor -_-" amabel and I were like.. so tired. But I think she more poor thing, diarrhoea so many times. I just had major headaches. and were still having them. Now slight. sigh. GOSHHH!!

Then later had chemistry. went through the paper and did corrections. gosh. Ms Teo mark my section c, must be mark untilgo crazy man. She practically scribbled everywhere -.- okay lah, it wasn't bad, but the first time seeing teachers mark this messy ._.

PHYSICS!!! gosh. boring lesson time =x
hai. see lah. I keep typing and typing here, but keep deleting and deleting... Like nothing much to say here =x OH WELL! :\

Now at Amabel's house, using her laptop. MUAHAHA!! now my turn eat up her money!! >=D

Oh great. now she's stuck with her book. BOOOOOOOKKKWORM!!! hahaha. gosh her mom's scary. better go, I think she's back. AHHHH!! ><"

Comments