OH MA MA MIA T^T

Felt so weak.

Slept during geog class, myt headache was killing me -.- J lah! encourage me to sleep de! But anyways, is teach give us break de, then I took the opportunity to sleep -.- Though it was just 5 minutes or a little longer, I was about to submerge into my dreams =x

Later had discussion about CCM. Then wth. my gastristic problem had to act up again. GOSH! Then I prayed again. Then it went off (: But er.. well, it can't just magically go off like that, I suppose. So I went toilet and ............................... *dotdotdot*

Then we had house meeting prac. Gosh. screamed my lung out!!

And now, home. ahh.. home sweet home. gosh. tummyache + headache + heart pain (literally).

Oh wells. nothing much to say today. gotta rush with the clock to finish my homework ._.

CYAAAAA!! (((((((((((((:

Comments