Spiritless ++

I feel as dead as the book I've been reading ["Henry" from The Devouring] .. Almost as if my soul is gone too -.- Well, I was only dead for the periods BEFORE chapel which is like.. the whole time ==" 'Cos "chapel" aka prefect installation [today] is the last period. I became alive again after a lot sleeping in the agape hall [during the prefect installation] . LOL! Ama had to "wei!" me some more. 'Cos I kept dozing off =x GOSH! PLEASE! I'M JUST NOT CUT OUT FOR LECTURES!!! ._.

After school, Amabel came to our house and we watched a movie that my gu gu recently gave my dad. I can't remember the title. But it was so cute and funny! Ate magnum ice-cream while watching it too :D She ate classic. I ate almond ((: HAHA!! Later spammed english compre + summary. After this, probably gonna do lit le. Sigh. Gosh.. I really don't wanna do work man ... I hate work :\

I still remember must go prac prac prac !!! For next week, sat's recording [guzheng] !!! Gosh. I'm so nervous...... I don't think I'm even properly prepared - come to think of it ._.

Oh wells. Gotta go rush lit homework! :\

Comments