BAM!!!!!!!!!

I slept during chapel again. oh screw. -.-

Peeping out the window
Spectating from a distance
What lies in between the shadows
Here in His presence:

The unspoken truth.

WOOTSWOOTS! Nothing much today.

Just really wanna say this:

GAWD!! I FEEL SO PARANOID AND ANNOYED AND WHATEVER-NOID/OYED WHENEVER THAT SL GUY TEACH COMES. UGH. and worse, something else which I can't say otherwise later she come after me =x

Sighs. manns.. I just wore my new school shoes today. left shoe = turning black; right shoe = remains white. MAN! THIS IS UNFAIR!! WHY THE LEFTIE DIRTY THEN THE OTHER ONE CLEAN?!! TSK.

Just finished eating my cereal and... OHOHOH, guys, before I forget, I've created a new blog. But I'm still keep this one active. Currently holding: 3 blogs. gosh -.- OHOH, and, I just remembered I had twitter, so those who have ah, come follow me :DD

Here are the links to it:
http://twitter.com/kanaekio
http://qeurio.tumblr.com/

Can find these links in the linksphere (:

Alios amigos~

Comments