GAHH!!!

Regina!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING TO MY HOUSE????? LOL!!

Small detail on that..

Managed to rush through all my homework with regina helping me to draw appartus for chem homework xD shall draw the rest tomorro during lunch.. gosh. Hmm.. OHOH!!! PL TRIATHLON DAY!!! LEE HOUSE WON SECOND FOR OVERALL AND I FORGOT WHAT FOR CHAMPION!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOO!!!! GO LEE HOUSE!!! <333333333

Anyways... Had loads of fun~~ The second station [ after the first which was the "break" that we made use of, starting the day off with cheers. gosh. so tired =.= ] was skipping!!!! And guess what!!

I don't know if the skipping rope was too long - or too short - but I realised that I kept getting the rope entangled to my legs -.- Pissing off much......... I was so friggin' goondooo enough to keep pressing the RESET BUTTTON EACH TIME I SKIPPED ONCE. OHGAWD. I can't believe myself -.-

I found out only awhile later that I wasn't suppose to click the button, but just SKIPP. ohgawd. Then later skipskipskip. Less than 20 skips = 100 skips. COOL! *shows the number, walks out of the area and rest. Gahh... stitches -.-*

Then went for mass run~~ Amabel and Jelene were just crazy. they ran and ran. I think they ran dunno 4/5 rounds? 6/7 rounds = 2.4km.. Hmm.. I ran first round, walked two :DD lazyy..

THEN................. went swimming. Oh man. this was the BESTTT!! 1/8 of Lee house actually swam. so friggin' little -.- But still, GOSH!! IT WAS SO COOLING!!!!!!!! xD And I walked with Cheryl, Amabel, Jelene and Shi Min. WALKWALKWALKWALKINTHEPOOL, SWIMSWIMSWIMSWIMINTHEPOOL, WALKSWIMWALKSWIMINTHEPOOL, SWIMMINGANDWALKINGINTHEPOOL~~

Then came out and quickly changed. Later did many cheers and I was so obsessed with Jelene's hp game : solitaire and bubble breaker xD I know it's kinda boring for some of you.... But hey, I love it. shooo! none of your busywaxes :DD!!

Then later my hair was dry, I touched it and.... GOSH!! I WAS SO SOFT :DD!!!! I didn't even need to use conditioner ^o^

OOOOOOkay, 4 "then"s used alr. What should I use next .... gah. don't know. After reaching home, got a "surprise call" from regina asking me if she could come to my house again - LOL!! Then she came, I did my geog work. She went hyper, still scared of my dog when it barks - even when it's not even barking at her - and I just got a little too distracted with orlie being too cute!! x3

And now I'm done with my geog and actually halfway of 3.5/4 of chem [shall do the rest tml =x], I just finished my book review too!! :D I did a newspaper article about the Jobs Credit thingy. Yuppyupp. and the extension till June. oh whatever. thos ewho read newspaper will know ((:

All rightyy, I shall take my leave now.. *bows*

Comments