Bored at home.

A purpose to do something must be everlasting. For an "easy" purpose to attain can make you lose focus in what you want to do after accomplishing its purpose.

I am so bored.
I am so bored.
I am so bored.
bored.
bored.
bored.
bored.
bored.
bored.
NUH
NUH
NUH
NUH
NUH
NUH
NUH
NUH
NUH
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!

Gosh. I am bored. Today home alone. Woke up @ 11am++ ARGH. Irritating alarm. I felt like throwing my phone to the floor [I found it on my bed beside my pillow again]. I realised later I slept halfway while I was doing my QT. gosh :\ I didn't even know I DOZED OFF!

Have been doing housework today - that is, after practicing piano >> bathe + groom orlie >> hang the clothes >> fold clothes that were left on the couch this morning >> clean the floor >> cook own dinner >> rest/SLEEP! -_- Ohmygoodness. BORING DAY, yet, tiring. gosh this is tough -.-

Even my head is starting to ache -.-
Anyways, I'm currently reading a book titled "The Devouring". Cool right? The cover may look scary and eerie and gross and emo a little, but it's actually about the sister dealing with her younger bro who is turning into someone else because of fear. The "devouring" is basically about the fear devouring the bro when he's almost too afraid. or something like that. it really is that cool. Anyways, I know you're not interested in that. SO.................................................... bye.

Gosh. this is stupidest post I've ever posted -.-

Comments