MIGRAINEMIGRAINEMIGRAINE ):

It's been 2 weeks having that, plus this week, it'd be 3 weeks! Yeah, I sometimes feel kinda nausea. But now the nausea feeling is beginning to subside - A LITTLE! And weirdly, out of nowhere, I'ver been getting so many itchy spots! And I've been scratching and scratching till bleed. gross! ugh. spoil my leg skin complexion -.-

Have been busybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusy
busybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusy
busybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusy
busybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusylikeabumblebeeeeeee!!!!!!

Sighs. sad life ):

Oh wells. Had some enjoyment ytd during cell (:
Had a gal talk - and bonding one too! - with Regina (:
Then..... back to spam guzheng-ing. Today my migraine condition was worsening. goodness. this is badbadbadbad! I just know it. Sighs. OTTEKAYO?! can't do anything :(

Tomorrow having guzheng recording [ a preparation - recording my own song - for the guzheng competition nearing the end of year that time ] .. and I've not memorised some parts of my song. sigh . with this headache? I just wanna SLEEP.NOW!!!!! DDD;

Still need to do homework. What to do to HAND IN ON MONDAY?

- Lit group assignment [ dang! I haven't even read chap 8-14, what more do some crap summary of either one of the characters?!! ]
- Lit individual homework assignment [ annotating poem. This poem assignment thingy looked SO MUCH MORE UNDERSTANDABLE unlike the ones I've received when I was in sec 1&2 :\ ]
- English advanced vocabulary [ do 5 exercises ]
- English book review [ from any book ]
- A math workbook [ the MANYMANYMANYMANY exercises given and ONLY selected questions to do.. ]
- E math workbook [ the MANYMANYMANYMANY exercises given and ONLY selected questions to do.. ]
- Some math ws she gave during class.

Sigh. so much. yet so little time. Haven't bought e math workbook yet. So I gotta work on the others then. tml, I think .. hopefully 5 plus free. Then spam spam spam!!!!! ._.

GAMBATTE NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments