SIAN DAY .

Had school >> dead beat >> Parliament sitting >> some other school thought we were sec 1s and couldn't speak english... pek -.- >> went home afterwards.

It's super duper boring today man .. It was like, english first two periods. ohmygoodness. english paper come back -_- FLUNKED COMPRE :\

Then had recess.. Ate porridge again. WHOA. today long queue. THIS STALL'S PORRIDGE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED! :DD it's super nice - peanut and pork porridge. nicenice! ((:

So here's the full results [marks are confidential! :D]:

A1 >> 1
A2 >> 1
B3 >> 0 T.T
B4 >> 2
C5 >> 1
C6 >> 3 [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
D7 >> 1 [chinese :\]

Literarly, ABCD -.- total=60%..

Oh wells. MUST JIAYOU NEXT TERM!! GET MORE As!!!! :DD

Back to story.

Went for th parliament thingy. wth, have to go through this and that. Th beginning was alr toturous =x we all had to line up to go into some air-con room, retrieve, your pass, go through the scanner thingy (like in airport like that).. And, being the last few, had to stand out there long enough to be SO URGENT I ALMOST PEED IN MY PANTS -.-"

Then rushed to the toilet. long queue -.- thanks.

Went for a briefing. Then sit on top. They were already having the debate. Gosh. you know what, before entering the room [sound-proof room], we had to bow individually! And here I thought the high-chair person would stare at us. Instead, he was busy with the debate. Still - even though, realising we were SO FAR AWAY from him - we HAD to bow as we enter the room with glass doors. After this room, we went to the lower room one. Oso transparent. That's when we listening to the budget debate. ohmygoodness. I tell you, THE CHAIR WAS SO COMFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I kinda dozed off for the first MP speaking :\ WE WERE SO CLOSE TO THE EXTEND THAT THE PEOPLE FACING OUR DIRECTION, THOUGH BELOW US, KEPT STARING AT US!!! ._.

And I realised there was this skinny, hunch-back looking guy [sat at where MPs were], wearing blue, long-sleeved, kept staring in my direction. Oh my goodness. Then when I dozed off, Nadia - sitting beside me - kept nudging me to wake up @.@!!!! I woke up!! O.O and opened my eyes VERY VERY WIDE O.O Just to make sure I don't fall asleep. And that guy kept staring again -.- Gosh. this is gonna be tough. If I can barely keep myself awake in chapel, what more a debate that's very unlike the ones on tv like the debate arena?? -.-"

We went to have some snacks. I bought M&M!! The crispy one [blue]. And when everyone saw I was eating it, they all say, "HEY! VANESSA! .. [takes an M&M from me] .. THANKS!" -.-"

Oh wells, be generous. ha-ha!

Tomorrow no school. But having some e-learning thingy. So still need to wake up early early to do it T.T Sigh. And here I thought I can sleep! )):

Anyways, currently practicing and practicing for this sunday's worship. GOSH!! SO NERVOUS!! It's my first time!! :\ Mann... Really wished I can tell them to reschedule me. But!!! I'm still gonna face it sooner or later. SO... I'm really gonna play T.T Sigh. oh wells. this IS reality. You can't avoid it no matter what, so you still have to go through it. no matter what.

Comments