I'M SO EXHAUSTED!

Sometimes people really mean it, but this time, I don't really mean it, I think .........

All I did - basically - today was SLEEP! Gosh. Okay lah. Not exactly. I nearly wanted to sleep in EVERY lesson. And surprisingly, the lack of sleep isn't the only cause, but also the "ya li" of getting all the results back - except english, keeping me in more suspense. I feel so exhausted from like .. taking all the "pressure". Especially for my fav. subject, geog. OMG! I FAILED GEOG. HOW CAN THAT BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!!??!


Sigh. That's what I keep asking myself today. But I wasn't so obsessed with that question all day. I mean, I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE THANK YOU -.-

During chapel : slept during sermon/sharing by invited guest.

After school, went with Amabel go kovan. Planned to go kovan then my house. But she changed her mind since her house near kovan, she said. And so, we waiting for the bus to arrive. Then Anna - who followed us down from class to the bus stop - asked if I was going home (She lives near my house area). And I said I was going kovan with Amabel. So she tagged along. And then Shi Min came too. p.s. It's Shi Min right? I didn't get it wrong, did I? ==" psps!!

Then ate at KFC. sigh. FATS again. Then Amabel and I left while Shi min and Anna still continue eating. Walked to popular with Amabel's fascination of the "new" renovation in heartland mall. Upon our "arrival" we saw Sianling, Mabel and Celine. Apparently, soon found out that we weren't the only ones there. More pl lites came =.=" And so, I decided to call this mall an official PL HIDE-OUT. or whatever that is. And Keely (whom we met too) called it a PL gathering of some sort. Anyways, we got our files and pens and queued up at the counter. While doing so, I walked to the comic section and was browsing through if there was my favourite comic book.. apparently, nope, nope it wasn't selling here. I didn't find what I wanted. But I spotted something unexpected. IT WAS A FREAKIN' FLY!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IT WAS MOVINGMOVINGMOVINGMOVING TOOOO!!!

Goodness!! =="

Oh well, the most I did was run away in a hurry and turn around in relief to find it's still at that spot flickering its wings or something.

Next, we went home. I went home with Anna while Amabel walked back.

Prepared for er hu lesson and... rush like mad dog.. again, I haven't bathed yet. and GUESS WHAT!! My ah me came to iron the clothes. AND YOU KNOW WHY I SOUND THIS CRAZY?? IT'S BECAUSE EVERYTIME NOWADAYS SHE COME, ALWAYS BRING ALONG ICE-KACHANG! CRAP!!!! I'M SO FULL HOW TO EAT?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so, she forced me to eat it. Sit there, stone at the ice-kachang while she walks around the house dunno doing / looking for what. Soon later, she left and my student came! :D

She was super funny lah! Press oso press wrong part. Then later the sound come out oso sososo.. weird.. Then she still can come and say me it sounds very weird. Then I told her, "Of course lah!! Your fingering keep moving up and down up and down up and down up and down -.-" Then we laughed and laughed ((:

Had a great time of "bonding" and er hu lesson with her. Found out that she's applying for some manager thingy (she said it "suited" her in a way, like, her personality) and that she's gonna quit being a kindergarten teacher. As she doesn't wanna stay like.. with that job for the rest of her working life or something like that. Anyways, she told me to pray for her to get the job lah. AND SO, I'm gonna pray for her! :DD

[prayer is confidential :D]

AMEN!

So I'm gonna watch my show and so on and so on. CYA! :D

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments