OH NOOO!!!!

I've realised that I'm too busy till like.. I even forget to reply msgs -.-"

Oh mann.. screwed up big time.

Sighs. well, at least today guzheng lesson was good :D

I'm so tired I don't feel like moving. gosh. becoming lazy >> grow fats. UGH!! I'M GONNA DO STRENUOUS EXERCISE ONCE THIS IRRITATING MIGRAINE THINGY IS RELIEFED!! I'LL TAKE A GAZILLION PAINKILLERS IF I HAVE TO!!

obviously jk.. But really, have been looking forward to the day when I am FINALLY FREE, and can FINALLY go out with Jelene and Amabel >> gym.

I've figured something out..
When I become older, sec 1 >> sec 2 >> sec 3 ..
And that my guzheng career-likely-to-be is getting better and better,
I can start to understand JC stress-level. And I think that if I reach till JC level in this world's/just singapore [as comparison] in a few years time, [that level that everyone can take but me] I think I'll just faint by then since right now, I already feel like I'm about to get the stress of a lifetime! That is, till I get out of uni. That is, if I DO go to uni -.-

Sigh. Don't know and don't really care or what's the word.. yeah, DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT IT. sighs. the thought of career and esp. when my mom nags and starts to talk real quick while trying to catch each word she says and also think of the whole career thing at the same time.. and not to mention, in general, balance my academic results with my excelling-in-guzheng-scheme.. Or whatever that is.

To tell you the truth, I think my brain's a little corrupted or something, because whatever I wanna try to type out here is like.. [from what I read here, that I type, is kinda different from what I thought of] . Gosh. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. It feels like I've become a more bluuurrrr person. and I sense an incoming of A LOT OF PEOPLE COMING AFTER ME FOR MY BLURRNESS!!! GAHHH!!! :\

Comments