E-learning day

There's no school today I guess. Sighs. Okay here's it. Auto wake up @ 6.10am >> Slept again after taking phone from table to put beside my pillow [scared cannot wake up] >> 7.20am alarm >> freshen up >> breakfast [CEREAL!! :D] >> Went online to peii zoey [she woke up earlier than me -_-] >> Did assignments. Did geography first >> Spent quite sometime on it >> SS [even though I know SS came first - according to timetable, I just went on doing it since zoey asked me a question on the geog assignment] >> Math quizzes [both A&E] >> Went to do other stuff >> printed out geog ws, write answers down on foolscap >> print chords of songs for this week's worship >> tried it out >> practice the chords, didn't reply to a few people on msn =x >> *APOLOGIEEESS!!* >> Gonna prac guzheng later on >> Eat dinner >> Guzheng lesson. Sigh. This may look a lot. But it's lesser than/about there of what I actually do everyday.

It was totally SLACK today. but still, I finally have free time for the first of the day with my dad still snoring away - honestly, I can hear him from my room - And about same level of peace and quiteness just like during the holidays. I can finally relax in the comfortable environment. No longer are my shoulders tensed, I can finally relax and do my own thing. Even though I know I'm gonna be rushing like mad later. I still feel so relaxed.. Like I don't wanna get out of the hot tub, ya know? Apparently, in this weather, I'd rather say COLD tub (:

Sighs. Now stone.

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
********** *
*********** **
************ ****
************* ******
************** ********
*************** **********
*************** ***********
*************** * | | * {baby octupus}
************** * ^ * NOOOO!!
**************}}}}}}}
************------------------------
*********** the sea
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

omg what am I doing -.-

GAHH :\ ignore that. Zzzz.. okay, I shall go spend some quality time with orlie then :D

Comments