Bemused.

Have been deep in thought today.

Many questions popped up in my head, answering them [in my head]. Being very quiet till later part of the school timetable. I became a little more lively. I think it was only starting during math ba.. Then had PE >> which made my whole face red and pale >> People thought I was gonna faint or something. But actually, I was burning hot -.- Like flames in me. Goodness.

Went to guardian to buy the eye roll thingy . HENG! ingredient dun have the coffiene thingy. I den dowanna look older. gross. people alr thought I 19, I den dowan to look like 20+ even when I'm only 15 -.- THIS YEAR - HAVEN'T EVEN PAST MY BIRTHDAY YET AND STILL LONG LONG LONG LONG WAY TO GO -_-

Hmm...... Oh yeah. forgot to say this: My dad bought me a new mouse yesterday night! :D

Sadly, it wasn't green )): He said only PINK was on display/selling. Aw.. Anyways, the pink's not so bad.. I guess. My dad tried to cheer me up by saying, "HEY! It matches your phone, eh?" My phone was just beside the mouse. contrast in colours .... yeah, dad. Thanks for the um .. that.

Just ate my lunch = cereal. And currently drinking barley now~~ ((:

Sighs. this is boring. Hmms.. I see whether got more stuff to type about then type ba - provided if I'm free and able to come back online later at night to post more {:

Comments