God Blessed me!! I FELT IT!! :DD

Finishing the race
I quicken my pace
Passing the finishing line
I turned behind and smiled

To find out how far I've come.

Though this race is not exactly "finished" haha, well, I can sense it's coming to a good end. Okay, not END. but a good start. A whole new beginning - a good start - to end my previous race and run another one, FOR GOD ((:

I've realised that I'm becoming closer and closer to YE people - aka church people .. And remember previously in my post in my blog I typed about how lonely I felt and all that? I think after the whole cell group thingy and after today's event, dinner, etc.. I felt that I've bonded so much - and for the most, is today .. I really do have a feeling that God really did answer my prayer ((:

YAY!! I CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT GOD AND I DON'T NEED TO DO IT ALONE AND BRING MY FRIENDS TO CHRIST ALONE - I HAVE MY CHRISTIAN BUDDIES TO HELP ME AS WELL!!! :DDD

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA LOADS <3333

[p.s. though it's just started and I'm not that close to you guys yet, I'm just real thankful you talked to me ((: ]

Oh wells, what can I do ... OHOHOHOH!! I GOT BURN-FACEDDDDD;

SEEE!! The 'D' even came with the sad face )):
AIYA! Anyways, just to end it off:

MARY HAD A
LITTLE LAMB
LITTLE LAMB
LITTLE LAMB
MARRY HAD A LITTLE LAMB,
THE DOCTOR GOT A SHOCK

Hope ya'll will be cheerful and happy as always for the rest for the week!! God bless :DD
((:

Comments