BOOKIE-ED (:

Read about 1/3 of the book [another book] already. gah. should read faster. gotta return in on tuesday :\

I've decided to give up reading that spooky one . "The Devouring" . I read the halfway to middle part and I'm too spooked by it ~.~ It sounded too satanic. the beginning was too. But I thought it was just a captivating scene for readers to keep on reading and reading. I really admire this author. Not scared of anything de ._.

GRRR!! lately having so many mosquito bites. Actually I wouldn't call it one because everytime I scratch 'em, it doesn't get any bigger. GOSH!! WTH IS THIS??!?!!!?!?!??!!!! DDDD;

*scratch scratch* << this one's a mosquito bite. one out of dunno how many itchy spots T.T

Oh wells. HEYHEY!! Who plays scramble? :DD BEAT MY HIGH SCORE = 82!!!! :DDDD

Comments