What do you do when you're bored?

Right now ..

'Cos it's just the day whereby papers and results come flowing to me, I guess the currents carries rocks too. Big, hard and sharp-edged rocks. ouch.

The first came to me with a scratch. I never did realise that they'd penalize me for writing more than 150 words. three points GONE. 18 drop to 14.5 out of 20 for summary. Ms Lee marked our paper 1 compo scripts. She said until as if it was like the worst papers she'd ever read. I nearly died. Ms Gomez marked the situational writing.. She didn't exactly look serious. Turns out my situational writing was worse than my compo -.-

The second was e math. I never though that I would NEVER REACH MY EXPECTATIONS. I know some may read and go like, "wth? I didn't even PASS." I know how you feel, but here, I'm talking based on EXPECTATIONS. It's demoralising when you wished you'd get an A1, and depended so much on it to pull up your overall average because you have subjects like chinese and combine humans that pull your marks down ........ yeah, which is, ME. sighs. it's just very demoralising.

Tomorrow we'd be receiving chem, chinese and p. geog. I think I'm gonna faint. Totally no confidence to NO confidence in the subject sequencing.. chem, p. geog and chinese.

Continueing ... after e math was a math. Well, it's just same as e math all right. Then next was Social studies. sigh. I don't even wanna LOOK at this. E lit was next. TEN?? TEN? EXCUSE ME? I'VE NEVER FAILED A SECTION BEFORE, AS CLEARLY AS I'VE REMEMBERED. HEHLLO?!?? okay, i gotta admit, I MAY have written out of point a little. A LITTLE! WHY REDUCE ME TO SUCH A MISERABLE STATE?!? sigh. don't know. all the teachers do.. they just spear the harsh reality through us. tore us into half. ngah, I'm sure the A classes are fine. they're rejoicing esp with the one that got 99.4 out of 100 for a math, top scorer in the whole cohort.

Then came physics. YAY!!! I managed to make Mr Pang give me my one mark for practical. phew, hoped back onto the average scale of 12 out of 15 ._. Hmmmm.. ohoh!! AND I GOT MY A2!!YESHHH!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!! It totally MADE MY DAY (:

Now back to going home. Everyone seemed demoralised. I, too, was thinking about my results and well, I figured I can't very much dwell on it, now can I? I've been thinking today after I got home too. Well, results shouldn't matter to me now. focus and prioritize. guzheng matters now. sighs. I can't stand it. I really can't. sometimes I wished God could write me a letter or speak to me directly or send and angel to me or .. or just come into my dreams and TELL ME, WHAT AM I GONNA DO IN MY FUTURE?

sigh. jeez. oh well, I've been watching iCarly too =x here's I joke I picked up: A cowboy stops by his friend's house on Friday and stays for 3 days but left on Friday. How did he do it?






Ans: His horse was called Friday.

Haha! :D

Comments