nonsensical no-sense nonsense

Deep trouble

It's not my thoughts doing the thinking
It's not my lips doing the talking
It's my heart making the decision
And my hands doing the action

Each time your name is called out
My ears would open slightly
To hear what it's all about
By the corner ever so silently

Edging towards you
Day by day
You listen to all of problems
You make my worries go away

I long for you to be my close friend
or rather, a very special friend
I had this special wish for a long time
I'd wish you'd hold my hand

I'd picture your face
Each night before I turn in
Longing for your embrace
I end up tearing

I'd wish I'd stop being like this
Whenever I'd encounter such feelings
But it's something I cannot resist
Always having a hard time suppressing

I'd never wanted to be this way
I'd never wanted to restrict you
I'd never wanted to say this today
Even though you have no clue ..

I'd just wish for the same in return
'Cos for you, time, I'd burn
It's these words that float in my head
that when I lie in bed
thinking of you

They bring joy to me;
They make me very happy:
I love you ..

but ..

I'd just wish you'd love me too.

Jeez. I hate being a girl. Even I can't suppress such feelings.

Comments