Mwahhh ..!!

When things get out of hand, you ...

Flush your head down the toilet bowl
Jump off the building
Cut off your finger
Scream
Throw things all around the house
Tear/shred pieces of papers
exercise ...?

I'll tell you what I did, oh I'll tell you!

nothing.

Man. just doing nothing's tiring work. seriously! It's not as easy as it sounds like! but.. yeah ...

Well, had cell outing! :D:D
Subway for lunch and .... bowling, followed by arcade!! :DD Played some crazy bangbang game with eunice - the monsters were horrifyingly coming at you, it seemed seriously impossibly true that we got to some boss stage -.-" Later played para para with rach!(: haha! vs reg and eunice~~ AWESOME!! :D

Hmm .. then everyone headed for service and eunice nearly slept -.-" She was like, "Eh, Vanessa, Vanessa .." Then I was like what? Then cos when I said "what?", I turned my head, with my shoulder slightly leaning on hers then she said, "okay, stay like that, DON'T MOVE." -.- so it turned out I was her "PILLAR OF SUPPORT".

Then .. dinner. at west coast~ Ate AAAA LOOTTTTT. okay, compared to the feast reg and i with a few others had at redhill, this was half of it. But still, it felt like.. BUFFET OR BETTER!! hehe =x

Back home.. just realised I gotta do a summary by tomorrow -.- Sian.. I think I'll do the highlights at most, then tomorrow I shall write it out during the many many breaks in between each subject :D

Alright, さよăȘら! (:

(Random, really random prac.)

You.

A heart meager with love
the dying thirst
of water from above
so mad i could burst

Out there, somewhere
lurking in the streets, maybe
there may be where
I'll soon see

You
the stars to my sky
sun to my moon
A soft sigh

Descending
from the cold flesh
disappointment, impending
soft snowflakes on my skin

They melt with numbness
on my skin;
Fall into recklessness
Fall back to where I've been

Should've known it couldn't be
Should've known it wouldn't come true
Should've know it was just me
All this while ..
I thought it could've been you ..

Comments