Paranoid :\

Special K ..

Heard of it? I bet those who watch television sure did. Well, now I don't really see it advertising anymore.. It's either me that I seldom turn to channel 5...? or ... they just stopped o.O

Anyways, that's my lunch -_- Gonna eat it soon.

Today felt kinda paranoid I guess. But I really don't know why seeing that I have nothing to be vexed about :\ Probably it's just due to lack of sleep I guess ... Slept during the workshop and was uber tired. We were split into groups and well... I "grouped" them with these CHOICE of words, "Laughing for no reason", "Having war", "Sleeping row", " doing their own thing row 1" and "DTOT 2". Yeaaa.. Must've guessed which group I belonged to eh? haha!

Then when I just woke up - whereby I missed the last quarter of the workshop, and rather spent the time to enter the dream world, which, unfortunately, failed - Cara went totally crazy (she sits infront of my desk). Then she kept attacking Hwee Jia (monitress) and I think she actually "ganged" up with Calista ..? And they starting attacking her. Oh yeah, with what? markers -.-

Each time Cara stood up, she fell back onto her chair to avoid Hwee Jia's "attacks" and apparently, pushing back my desk. Further and further. I got annoyed. Here I am, trying to sleep, a little consideration from her wouldn't be asking for much right? I mean, C'MON ........ Then actually I wasn't THAT angry at first, so I just pulled back my desk and pushed her chair forward. But, well .. it continued until she saw my pissed face :\

Gahh... miss grumpy today ):

Came home and saw two carpets, each rolled out on either pathways leading to the lobby lift - one red and the other, blue. Apparently, the side that I was walking, was the blue one. Then I thought to myself, "heh. should've walked on the other side."

Currently back at home ... I think I've accustomed to saying that now .. and .. sheesh! am I tired -_- Later at 5pm still got guzheng T-T Sian .. I wanna sleep. I really really wanna sleep!!

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

Comments