I guess ..

I guess ..

I've been wandering for too long
My imagination runs wild
It keeps telling me I'm in the wrong
I feel very much like a child

Your voice overpowers mine
You get up, I recline
A person far too different from others
One who hides her face,
curl up in darkness

They always say
They've screwed it up
But they had no idea anyway
Of how well they actually did
As compared to mine

I'd get up within a second
My legs turn into jelly the next
And I would fall, I reckoned
NO DOUBT.

It's depressing
demoralising
to hear their fake comments
whilst in their minds with scornful remarks
Covering their devilish thoughts
saying otherwise

Yet again,
nobody knows how this feels like - How I feel
For they've never gone through it before
They don't hate it to the core
like I do.

This feeling of always losing
This feeling of knowing I'm never winning
Minor setbacks that keep me lacking
behind I could just curl up in a corner, crying.

I guess yesterday before I slept wondering
how I was not able to write positively
Now I know the reason, I know why
There's just still that bit of NEGATIVITY in me.

Comments