Oh dear -_-

It is yet, another boring boring day ):

Mostly slacked in school. Watched silent bleach in class. Some issue on the breaking into our classroom through climbing through a hole made by don't know who .. supposedly filled by 2 window panels. Then it went missing for nearly the whole year but came back just today. But only one "came back".. Hmm .. And just this morning Anna lost her file.. So.. yup. theft taken place again. Sigh, seriously, just WHO IS THE THIEF??

Went to sign up for jap classes with sheryl :D Then got the student card :O I've gotta study real hard for this one, I wanna show my mom I've got interest so that she'd not be disappointed :\ Jeez, I think without the "I wanna see you report card" - aka results, was really pressurizing. Like, I was all set, ready to go with the confidence in me that I'll have no prob with it. Then there she HAD to go, saying that she'll be looking at my results for the jap test :\ oh dear ..

Today I finished watching up till.... cloth # 277 ba. I'm fast, eh? ^^

Maybe gonna wash cloth #278 while waiting for someone ......................................

Comments