My days alone (emo alert)

My days alone

My days alone now are odd
They are longer than usual
My eyes are never dry
At any point of time or moment

Nobody knows what's on my mind
Nobody will find out even with time
on their side they just think
It's all a puzzle to fix
All a puzzle left undone
And a piece just gone missing

& nobody knows it's much more
It's much more than that
And I'm glad to say
My long-term goal had been achieved today

All my close friends hate me now
All but two
I gotta shoo them away soon
I'm too much of the black,
won't suite them much anyway

As happy as it sounds
it's funny that I feel
this way in my heart
that shattered into a million pieces
Even smaller pieces ripped apart

The time I feel this miserable
This day that I'd hoped would be different
Joyce said she love Sundays
I do too

But with this,
Far too memorial,
it's just so beautiful
unique, special and unforgettable

I love Sundays too
Because no one will bother me
Then I will bother
No other

And I'll be alone with God
Way back to my old self
Where I can keep to myself
be myself for who I am
study & play
all by myself.

Comments