ahhh-chooo!!

Sick.

His blessings are like rain
They wash away all the pain
& the sin,
Like every full raindrop
that splatters on the floor
Rain down on me
There's enough for everyone -plenty,
As long as we're all happy.

Pretty tired today. Went with the aunties to shop for christmas decorations. Felt pretty extra though. As in, I wasn't even in the team. Whenever I'm in the shop, they leave like.. after less than 5 minutes of browsing without telling me. Then when everyone's missing, they didn't even bother asking where I went -.- Just now, when we were ALL in the same shop, less than 5 minutes - AGAIN, I repeat AGAIN - all of them left to the floor below for coffee, all but my mom and auntie janice. Oh THANKS. My mom was with me, busy ADMIRING the decorations. tsk. aunties. Poor auntie janice came out of the shop only AFTER my mom called her out. And later we then found that they were downstairs. thanks. I felt pretty .. extra and annoyed.

I didn't carry much things but my shoulder/back area was aching like MAD. I think my claustrophobic-ness came back again 'cos while we were in little india, we kinda went "shopping". I bought a bag! :D But anyways, that's beside the point. I went in to total nausea when I stepped into the market/shopping area! Esp. the "restaurant". It was so packed I just felt so uncomfortable I felt as if I lost my appetite. All I wanted to do was to EAT my BRUNCH! Not push out all of my food I ate for dinner last night and this morning (drink) altogether?!! That's totally insane. Anyways, I thought this was bad. I couldn't have been more wrong ..

We then all decided to buy back dinner from the nearby coffeeshop which I later found out was also a market. There, we smelt the fragrance of many different type of curries, etcetc. I thought we were just staying there though. The rest decided to leave, seeing there wasn't anything they wanted to buy home .. So auntie anne, esther, my mom and I walked into the death trap.

Apparently, I thought they were only selling fruits - HOW PATHETICALLY WRONG I WAS! In fact, there was veg, fish, raw meat - includes pork AND chicken, and fruits of course. Esther and I thought the veg smelt nice, the fruits were the best. But then all the different odours came together and all I felt like doing? yes, PUKE. It wasn't only the fact that the STENCH was killing me, but the pathways were pretty narrow too, with many people almost pushing their way across. It wasn't that crowded, but I felt like the air was totally suffocating me. I thought I could nearly stop breathing.

Anyhow, the saries there was totally GORGEOUS! But like esther said, there's no occasion to wear it. Sigh. how true .. But they were thinking of maybe wearing it to the year-end dinner though! :\ In any case, no way am I gonna go there dressing like that. I'd probably look the same as the aunties :\ a bit awkward ah ....

Hmm .. turns out all the aching - and headache, which, I found out, was getting worse after sending orlie to cut her nails - was because I caught a cold & apparently, I'm having slight fever now. Must be slight, if it's 37.6 or above, I know my head would be way too heavy for me to get up. I still remembered when I was p3, I had a very very high fever .. It may be just "high" to you, but it was definitely extreme to me. I was unconcious, 39.0 d.c. -.-" And just recently after my moment of blackout day, my mom had fever too, 39.1 d.c., and, she was recovering already. she could move. Ngeh. I just hope I don't get chickenpox anytime soon, I'd miss out on EVERYTHING - literally!

But it's funny though, 'cos when I blackout, my mind shuts off, I totally see nothing. I will only realise it's evening or night after my "faint" in the morning after I wake up and go, "It's so dark already?" I wouldn't even be able to tell the time! Terrible terrible. really can't imagine when I get chickenpox! :s


Hmm.. moving on ... Rachel sent a text today.. Seems like my cell's gonna go for bowling tomorrow at marina square~~ But I'm not gonna play. seriously. I can totally use this faking sick thing as an excuse. BESIDES, I AM sick today (: HAHA! anyways, I just enjoy watching them bowl.. kind of reminds me .. when I was young .. then my dad and his brother(s) would bowl and I would sit down and eat my warm omelette and just watch .. sighs. nostalgia much. I heard that that bowling alley was closed down though ): I couldn't even remember a single WORD of the name of that bowling alley. I guess I actually never got to really see it. But it's really sad. I totally miss those warm and happy times ..

Comments