Ahhhhlallalalaalala(:

My eyelids are to heavy to be lifted =.=

In the morning I was very much energetic though.

Today in school, my class did really... really.. crazy things. We played games. Well, most of us did .. and I just decided to join in the fun (:

We played mrt in a small group. Then - VERY UNFORTUNATELY - Jiaxuan sat beside me. So when someone said Serangoon, my right lap always have the feeling of many knifes cutting through my skin which left burning sensations afterward. Thank GOODNESS hwee jia - sat on my left - wasn't THAT hard(: Kerine killed me in pepsi 1,2,3 -.- Like, TWICE. And I forgot who - whether it was dayna or cara who - bang me dead in the game of bang bang bang. And I the stupid bottle pointed at me in the game of dare & double dare and I had to do a double dare - relating to Mr Teo - and how embarrassing it was -.- BOB STILL VIDEO-ED IN DOWN!! DD; how embarrassing ...

Took back my report book today! And some disgusting book - don't even ASK. Had a one-to-one talk with Mr Pang (form teach.) and he's just so curious as to why I wanted to go for poly and not jc, why psychology is so interesting, why does so many people wanna take it up, why this why that. Hello, I'm pretty sure he's got other stuff to ask than why, why and more whys?? What kind of one-to-one talk is that? :\ Anyhow, he just said I should go jc T-T Oh dear .. stuck.

Came home with all my stuff (today's the last day of school, supposedly. I've got intense revision/lessons starting tomorrow till 9 nov) and with many thoughts running through my head - again, apparently. Came home and slacked till 3+ then went to prac guzheng before lesson starts at 5pm .. Lesson was pretty interesting. Mostly taught on some imperfect parts, but, putting that aside, I think the lesson on the part on the "feeling" of the song totally brought me back to the moment last time when I was so interested in guzheng .. It had that feeling, that beautiful, wonderful feeling ..

Anyways, the lesson was rather.. well.. a bit ... distracting cos .... sometimes she - my new teach. called zhang lao shi, from china - laughed at me -.-" I just don't get it. What's so funny with my serious look? =.="

[ this incident took place in class. ps, a little disorientated:\ ]
Ngeh.. Ballaakuuu )):
On my right knee, on the left side. ow -.- Know how it got there? Apparently, I was throwing one of my childhood memory bracelet in the air and calista caught it. And we started playing monkey with it -.- Then the bracelet flew and I .. CAUGHT IT!!! after swurving across the floor and my right leg's left side facing the floor - and i think I banged it on the floor - and my left leg just swurve along with the motion of anti-clockwise moment and forward. LOL. physics. Anyways, yea.... ouch. but anyways, I CAUGHT IT!! HAH! IN YOUR FACE BOB!! >:DD

Anyways, back to the guzheng lesson. [ending off....] yeah, my eyelids grew heavier then. I could barely pay attention to whatever she was saying. So I guess that was why I was kinda agitated or.. well, perturbed when she giggled at me -.-

Hmm .. went to my ah ma's house afterwards for dinner and got home straight. My ah ma so cute! Wanna send me to the mrt, then my aunt already walking infront of me. Then my ah ma walk walk walk - btw, her back hurt, really, but she didn't say it - supposedly chasing after us. 'Cos by then, i said, "SIAM SIAM!! WALK FASTER!!" Then we used "HASTE" to fly to the other end of the block and waited for the lift to come up to the 12th floor. And guess what? my ah ma caught up even BEFORE the lift arrived -.- Just right BEFORE she reached, like.. within 4m distance? The lift doors opened and we rushed in after waving and saying byebye to her =x haha! so cute.

Hmm.. my eyelids are growing heavier. seriously. and I have not much of a clue on what time school starts tomorrow. sian. I'm so tired I don't even wanna go -.-

Anyhow, I've got to, it's VITAL and the key to my success! okay i have NO idea where that came from. it just popped into my mind -.-"

Comments