Back from school

Sigh?

Just reached home after that LOOOONNNNGGG lecture from Ms Gan. Well, to the whole level of course. I mean sec 1-3. It was extremely TERRIBLE. She practically made us stay back for almost 30 minutes .. Anyways, I'm back home now. Bored. Gotta go practice guzheng later before my sister comes back :\ sian .. guzheng lesson tomorrow and saturday. my gosh. I think I'd be worn out by the end of the week! But thankfully there's God to give me strength! :D

Hmm .. what else? Don't know. Gonna go BLEACHING (:

Washing @ cloth #209~

-back-

Stopped washing @ cloth #212~ Can't wait to wash 213!!!!!! :D

AND NO, IT'S NOT A SPELLING ERROR (:

lil' boy from upstairs came to play with orlie when I was about to practice guzheng :\
Oh well, just would like to post about today .. And I just realise I didn't post about school .....

Well, first programme was dance (:
Everyone was anxious, happy, excited, bochap about it when we all arrived in the shaw hall. We then started on "weird"/hiphop? dunno.. dance. song is TELEPHONE by Lady Gaga. Next was tribal dance!! Okay, make a guess ..

.. it's WAKAWAKA!! :D:D

Then the very last one was ... chacha~~~~ haha! I don't know the song though. But it was quite funny! Many didn't really move a lot for this - we mainly moved our legs, aka steps, cos other than leg movement, there was body movement as well. You know.. the hip and all that.. and we all kinda didn't wanna do that with all the teachers standing behind to watch and ump-chio ....... -.-

Had a reeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally great time!! The dance was SUPERBLY AWESOME!!! Well, wanna go learn hiphop some time. I guess. that'd be .. either during these holidays or .... next year's EOY ._. after o lvls of course(: And I realise that my music is blasting -.- All thanks to bleach.. The volume was super low so I had to turn my speakers up. Then went back to blogging and this was what happened. It feels as if like I'm going deaf =.="

Hmm .. after the lil' boy's mom came to pick him up, I went on with practice and watching my 7pm channel u THREE BROTHERS!! :DD

hahs. bye.

Comments