Argh ..

Th' Night's chilly ..

The thought of many things rushing through my mind gives me a throbbing headache. Or a split one. Whichever. I just .. I don't know. It just flows through my mind is give a constant electric-shock through my entire brain. Usually, that's a good thing - but not when it's constantly doing that, it DOES hurt you know.

Had cell today and pizza for dinner. Apparently, after cell and the slacking at nat's place, Damia, Eunice and I walked to Fajar LRT and went separated ways after arriving at choa chu kang.. And Damie said he had a tummyache and thought it might be the seafood pizza - which, apparently, he said he didn't like it. It would seem that I was having a tummyache too.

As I sat in the MRT train - red line - I opened up my book to read, took out my itouch and listened to Life by yui. Don't know why, but I think the chorus has gotten me hooked onto the song :\ But the thoughts just kept rushing in. You may ask what? But I can't tell you, it's not even clarified in my brain. I was reading through 'Airhead', the third book of .. well.. airhead. It was when the matter happened. well .. it was after an sms from a friend. I felt like the throbbing worsened. Thoughts of why I had to have so many best friends for crossed my mind. I couldn't imagine such an SMS would make such an impact of coming up with such a question. But I did consider it. I'm not saying that the msg had some hidden power of making me feel that way, but I actually felt that way.

I thought of what happened and asked myself if it was worth it. I could choose to be lazy and say, no, it was not worth it and I should stop, or I could choose to not be lazy and continue. However, it would seem - lazy, or not - did not matter in the situation. Well, at least for that moment. I felt like my stomach doing one of that flipping thing. What was I thinking? I don't know. My hands found it's resting place on the travelator's thingy and found it was doing one of the things like in shows when the girl's feeling troubled and uses two fingers and walk - one after the other - on the railings. I felt a knot tied in my stomach.

Each passing moment, thinking and pondering about that very same question.. the knot in my stomach gets tighter and tighter. I felt like throwing up. How could I even feel this bad?? It's not as if someone backstabbed me in the back anyway. I'm pretty sure it's fully on my part. Sigh. sickening headache. Maybe it's really the pizza. I don't know. But I'm pretty sure the throbbing - or split - headache was due to all that thinking. part. at least. this morning it was already there. But I presumed it to be just me feeling very anxious about guzheng lesson this morning.

Oh well, but when I'm back .. back home - where all these feelings I can put aside .. I need not think about anything else, but just ..

well .. nothing.

nothing at all.

Comments