1, 2, 3 ..

Bored.

It's official BOREDOM DAY.

This morning had some funny videos to watch made by our beloved sec 3s! :D The winning teams, of course. Then had the inter-class games. The games were awesome!! :D and.. I nearly got hit by a ball -.- I think it was 3A2 or 3A1 that was playing at the court where I sat beside. It felt as if like you know, ichigo avoiding the many many many many many hits by Ulquiorra? madness. I COULD SEE THE BALL AND I AVOIDED IT. I was VERY VERY pretty it wasn't instinct. Though coincidence, I still think it's pretty cool. I totally saw the ball going to pass me then I moved my head away and the next thing I knew when I turned back, the ball hit someone's leg - I think - and move towards the podium (beside & behind me). Oh well, cool.

Later was dismissed for lessons. Sighs. now it's back to curriculum timetable. oh man .. it's really boring. Mr math teacher came late and rushed through everything. He's totally heartless! ): Ask him then he explain like taking BULLET train all the way to the other end of the earth or something. siao la.. still say too bad cannot catch. Think he very funny. c'mon la, want us to learn, don't joke can? irritating when he does that THROUGHOUT the entire lesson. All I took back was the memorise the 3 new rules. or something. And the cosec = ... etcetc. Oh yeah, not forgetting the recap on chapter 11 on trigo functions. sheesh! i really don't want him as my teacher next year! PLEASE!! T-T

Afterwards went for the CSI expedition, etcetc. I don't really wanna elaborate on this. too lazy to type. And well, yeah, basically, I'm just gonna sum it all up. We were split into 2 huge groups, then split into 4 groups in total. 4 stations. Each station with experiments. Involved mostly chemistry - yeah..... Then moving on .. oh yeah, and I touched pig's blood. ew. okay, moving on. tried to solve case no. 3. Kinda interesting, walked around to find clues, etc. Then finally moved on to the crime scene #4. This one is um... to find detailed evidence and solve the case. The winner wins an iPad. Yeah, I didn't really bother. I mean, I just participated seeing that many are so excited and I decided to join in the fun. But here when I got home, it's like .. forget it. It's one in a million chances that I'd be able to win -.-

After which we moved on to some room. We all glowed. Mrs Chong glowed the most - she was wearing mostly white. Our blouses, belts, shoes, books, etc. They all glowed. yes, basically that. even the "chop" that the guy stamped on everyone of us that was invisible and seemed to appear very clearly in the dark ... well, yeah. That's when our clothes glowed. pretty cool too.

And one word to sum it all up, COOL (:

Okay, back to laundry. ps, I just can't wait (:

Washing cloth #272.

Comments