Loooooooooong day ):

Tired ..

Trust and assume is not the same. TRUE OR FALSE?

Actually I've been pondering about that question since I think.. about 30 minutes ago? Hehs. I thought it was pretty distinct, but later on after I kept listing the similarities and differences, I don't know if I got confused.. or what .. but they seem rather like the same. But I guess I was later on comparing assumption with OVER-trusting. I think. or something like that ...

Oh wells, today's a really really long day .. During chem lesson, we did a survey and practically SLACKED. Then english was next - for 2 whole periods - it was pretty boring most of the time cos she let us watch the debate show -_- aka continuation of dunno how many many weeks ago that we watched. I didn't exactly watch it cos of it's lousy graphics -.- But towards the end, she showed us a video - something that's got to do with NS. It's SUPER DRAMA MAMA! hahhahaha!

Then PE was next. apparently, pe teach didn't know there was pe -.- so we just sat the podium and waited like goon-dus. Next was physics - another slack period. Then, 10 mins of supposedly chinese, but, we just stayed in class since.... well.. I guess u pretty much figure it out already =.=

Afterwards, Sheryl, Yee Siew, Kerine and I were supposed to take a cab together to kovan for lunch. But felt that there was insufficient time and since my cca started at 2pm and class ended at 1pm, I had only a one hour break. So we decided to eat at the nearby coffeeshop.

Then the horror comes. 2-6pm play guzheng. We forgot that there were o lvl special candidates and I think we kinda played too loud.. and one of them complained... and we went like.. uh-oh =x So guof, li ming and I stopped playing guzheng and started doodling on the whiteboard while I practise my hiragana ^^

Anyways, back home and .. :\ haven't picked up my appetite yet.. Sigh, sad. I think there's air in me tummy :\ ahhhhhhhhhhhh... sudden craving for ... I dunno -_-

Comments