Sore eyes =.=

OWWIE ...

It's guzheng gathering day today! (:
Yes, I went for it. It's been really really awesome. I mean, the whole cycling thingy despite being scolded by an auntie for accidentally falling in front of her and also partially my friend and my fault since we were in the pathway(walking) side with our two-seater bicycle.. well, it was left there and we kinda wanted to get on to cycle to the other side, but could't get on.. didn't think she'd be that angry at us with the.. "Don't know how to cycle somemore!" comment. Yeah, I'm not used to a two-seater, you happy? -.-" noisy =x

Like seriously, what was with that last comment? I didn't mind the scolding - typical aunties after all - but that was totally very much close to what I hated. Classifications. Stereotypes. WTH! Just because of one action, she totally judged me and said I couldn't cycle. This pisses me a lot. The most, well, at least from what I've experienced so far. This just sets of the fire in me.

Oh well, despite all that rahhrahh, I really did enjoy myself!(: The two lao shis came too, and not forgetting our main lao shi too. We took many photos and all, I tried to be excluded unless called to be in. hehe. I was kinda glued to the veg. samurai game... and the two lao shis laughed at me again -.-" I mean, hey, when you're in a game, it's hard to answer they're question right? I mean.. well, she asked me why I was so glued to it.. and I couldn't answer.. so i stammered it out, "c-c-ci.. j-j-j-ji... ma.......!!" and they just started LOL-ing ._."

Hmm.. after the bbq, we all went home and I walked home with guof.. well.. yeah. hmmm.. and I kinda received a really really shocking news. My grandmother - my dad's mom - fractured her bone and was admitted to the hospital. I'm guessing both of them are there now. So when I actually literally alone because Orlie was in my grandmother's house, my mom and most likely my dad, too, were both at the hospital. My sister was out somewhere. Orchard, I heard her say.

I was really really worried at first. But then I started to think, well, she's a strong lady. She's quite fit for a 82-year-old (or 83....?) .. I wanna have faith that she'll be okay .. And I just tried to calm myself down, thanks for those words of reassurance too(:

Hmmm.. aside from the happenings of today, I've been able to sleep well. I was able to sleep yesterday night too! AND I'M FEELING SLEEPY NOW!! THIS IS AWESOME!! THANK GOD!! :DD

Alright. I'm sooo gonna watch K-On now (:

Comments