"cell" outing(:

Well, sorta.

Wei Ting, my childhood friend, was supposed to come this morning. till afternoon about 2 plus. but cancelled that since I woke up late =x And so I just ate lunch, sent orlie to the groomer's to cut her nails! :3

Then slacked till about 3. Got ready then left my house to go meet Sherrill and Damia for our cell outing. Yeah, that's right. three of us - a cell. yupp ._. Turns out Rachel and Gerald weren't coming ... Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves a lot with iphone/itouch games!!(: And Sherrill went all GAGA with the veg. ninja game. The cutting vegetables one. haha!

After meeting them we had dinner and the fun and went to fairprice to buy snacks before heading towards the cinema =x And so ... meanwhile, Sherrill went GAGA again over a hat which she was so wanting to get but didn't know if she should AND also which she didn't .. in the end :\

We watched RAPUNZEL~ haha! A really funny movie and all. It turned out to be much different than what I expected it to be and all.. haha. Oh well! We had a great laugh and ate a lot of spin wheel crackers :P

Rushed back home to catch PERSONAL TASTE on channel U! (:(: It's the second last episode I think. Today's episode was really really touching ); too bad my dad was there to spoil it -.- He went all hysterical when it was kind of the VERY TOUCHING PART .. and also went all questioney as to why the korean songs always start with "Like a fool.." or something something "fool...." -.-

D:< DADDY!!!

Haha! Hmmm... and now I'm bored. again. eeish. back to square one.

Comments