~3~

A recommendation: Watch 'Ghost Town', 'If I

were Superman' & 'Where God Left His Shoes'.

Don't know what else to write for this post.. But... hmm.. well, I kinda rented a few dvds and watched them and I think these are the best among it. Ghost Town's a little dramatic and all, but I think the main point is about well, a to stop living in a world of your own thing .. It's quite touching, I said quite. Then If I were Superman basically is just a few words to sum it up: very touching indeed. HAH! Okay, I really don't know how to say it. My mom said the moral of the story is to never look down on those kind of people. Well, with mental problem .. Turns out he really was a Superman. To a girl - His neighbour, my mom claims.

The last one is about, well, no matter how poor the family was - how difficult it was to get a job, with a felony and all that .. - He struggles hard, he has a wife and two kids, a girl and boy. The boy sets out with him to .. eh-hem, cannot say. And so, they had to look for a job. Along the way, there were a few conflicts and so on.. And it's just that, even though they didn't even have a place to stay, they still stayed as a family. And I think the basic highlight of the movie was, no matter what happens, like a crisis or so, they face it together, as a family. And that was what caught me and made my stomach do that flip-flop thing.

I gotta say, though these movies aren't as good as the ones they show in the cinemas, I'm pretty sure, that they show stuff, little stuff in life that we often overlook, and teach us a few valuable lessons. Sure, they're not that good, but thing is, hey, they managed to produce dvds, right? I'm sure that if you guys watch it, you'll know what I mean. I mean, c'mon, you don't see these type of movies showing in cinemas nowadays, do you? Afterall, cinemas show only what people will be interested to see. Well, you know, action-packed movies, or korean dramas... emoemoemo, only cry about love and how sad it is, and then someone dies, and so on and so forth -.-"

btw, I was about to tweet something, then I saw this "What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine. -Oprah" By "Inspire_Us". Really sweet.

Comments