ahhh chooo!!!!

AAAAHHH CHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

yupp. that's what some call me.

Slacked in the morning and kept sneezing esp. =.="

Later my dad requested to go Sengkang since he needed to buy stuff and right, my dinner dress too .... Went out afterwards and got the stuff we needed. I was contemplating on two dresses, I really really couldn't choose between the two of 'em. Actually wanted to go home and think about it, but my dad told me to buy both anyways ...

When we got to the counter, my dad realised he had forgotten to bring his card and whoops! So went to ask the lady if there was any discount for the dresses. Apparently, only one had, so he bought the one without and reserved the other to collect at night. Soon after, we went home and I had to cook dinner. YUMYUM steamed fish head :D is the BEST DISH EVER!!! And I cooked the mushy porridge, the one that babies eat, soft and mushy :3 I mixed it with pumpkin! so it's sort of a little sweet porridge (:

My mom came home just in time for dinner and so we gorged everything down. heehee! :P

Hmmm.. went out to collect the other dress and bought chrysanthymum tea! the home-brewed one.. my throat's still quite bad T-T and i sound weirder today. haha! weird ... and.. sort of a lower voice.... hahs. Finally suited the bass. LOL!

I was initially quite scared when my dad called my mom to ask about the dress thingy and asking my mom to come down with the card..... I mean, why get two right? My mom'd get so furious!! But later I found out why... "hehe! mine's more ex...." < my mom.

5th sneeze in this post -.-"

eesh .....

Oh, and I found another reason NOT to go nex : IT'S UBER UBER UBER UBER COLD! BRING YOUR WINTER JACKETS IF YOU'RE GOING THERE PEOPLE!! IT'S ICE AGE I TELL YA!! ICE AGE!!!!!!!!

& immmm SOOOO gonna think of lyrics now. okay, that's random. HEY! I JUST FOUND OUT! I HAVE AN EXCUSE NOT TO TALK DURING TOMORROW'S JAP LESSON! my throat's gone sore.. T-T

And you guys GOTTA watch this!

Comments