It wasn't boring at all(:

それをしましょう!
Woke up pretty late : 1.30pm..

Oh well, I didn't waste much time today though! (:
Played two games of bowling with eeyore on msn and went to nex again to meet regina. STILL don't like that place. Oh well, I kinda agreed cos I also wanted to find a place to hangout like.. after school.. and that it'd hopefully be near the exit so I wouldn't be suffocated by the crowd or something like that..

Hmm.. managed to find one, but uh... not really sure yet.

[my mom just came in and sat right next to me and I had to browse through fb news feed because I seriously just came on to talk to people on msn and blog. Apparently, while I was doing both of that, she had to come. great, I tell you, if I'd done all that in front of her, she'd give me a long speech on each of the things that I'm currently doing now. ugh! why is it so hard to make her just give me some space when I'm doing something like this? Personally, not that I'm really bothered by her existence in my room, but thing is, she sits and stares RIGHT into my computer screen. Mind me, but I think might have a little OCD and I get really irritated at times. I was certainly irritated just now.]

Managed to do much housework with regina's help! (:(:
Didn't slack much today and well, I think that's why I felt like time just slipped through my fingers today..

I was watching the 9pm channel 8 show. I find this series a little awkward maybe 'cos Singapore's just not really... well, let's just say I've never actually seen mediacorp showing these type of drama series before and for Singaporeans to act in it, esp a sweet face like Ou Xuan as the bad girl / slut? It's.. quite awkward. But then again, I think I'd be more open-minded and say this drama series might just turn out well. I also watched the part on Zou Jiaming, an autistic man - not boy - being quite a genious at math and music. I remembered him saying - replying an ex-lawyer .. "Zou Jiaming has a home. But Zou Jiaming doesn't want to go home, he wants to go on a trip.."

"On a trip..?"

He kept quiet for awhile. The ex-lawyer then asked, "On a trip to see ..?"

"To see that!" The man pointed to a falling leaf. Withered and all. He was explaining to the ex-lawyer that it was his 28th leaf that he'd seen, fall.

Don't know why, but I felt something squeeze my heart a little. He's so amazed just watching leaves fall off from the tree? And there I was in the afternoon - after I just woke up and turn on the tv - staring blankly at the tv, not even really appreciating the entertainment it gives. No matter how boring it is, I'm sure it's never as boring as sitting down in the park just watching leaves fall off from the branches of trees, right? C'mon, admit it, I've been taking advantage of too many things.

OH well, putting that aside... Went down for a walk with Orlie after my sister came back(: Came home and .. stared blankly at the computer. honestly, it's not that I don't appreciate this one, it's that I really don't know what to do after I blog :\ Hmms.. videos? haha! shall explore youtube(:

Comments