-_-

tired, not tired, tired..

I came up with the draft of the new song last night (I couldn't sleep. insomnia)..

Woke up this morning without my alarm clock. two hours before my alarm would normally ring, actually. Went to SCH - again - to support my junior! :D Unfortunately, she overshot the timing of 10 minutes!! :o But she still got 3rd anyway (:(: But I think if it weren't for that, she could've gotten second. The girl who won first prize is super pro! For her age lah. I mean .. with some weird type of guzheng with the guai yin .. Oh well. Shang-E was one of the judges!!!! fyi, shang-e is the composer of the song "xue shan huan ge", which is one of the two songs that my junior played. I'm really really proud of her!! :DD

It ended at about 3.45pm and Guof and I wanted to go jogging after we got home. But it rained DD; WHY MAN?? WHY!! just when I got the mood to go jogging -.-

Anyways, stayed at home to try out the song "Dreams" by yiruma. So far at the second page(:(: Good progress, I must say. I'm beginning to be able to sight-read much better - not very much for the left hand though ._.

Went to nex for dinner and bought some stuff + grocery. Man.. THAT SHOPPING CENTRE IS HUGE. I think I may be a little paranoid because there were a lot of people.. ughhh .. Oh well, I dreaded walking all around because of that, I guess. After we bought grocery, we walked back homeee ..

Now back home.. unpacked the grocery.. oo! and bought more cartons of soy milk! (:(: And so I had to take the big bottle of chrysanthymum and finish it right now -_-

Tomorrow's the finals for the youth category and it's at 2pm.. Hope I can get some sleep tonight :\

Comments