Change.

Change.

The word I detest the most. really.

- or for now, at the very least -

Change number 1.. The day before yesterday night, I had a minor sore throat due to the bad haze that day. Then yesterday I woke up feeling all woozy and then came the heavy head and flu.. and before I knew it, I had a temperature too. I think it hit at least 38 d.c. Just THANK GOD it didn't hit 39 or I'll miss out on everything.

Change number 2.. Now that my fever's subsided, im still down with flu and slight headache, but it's getting better I guess..... Church matters flow in. Okay, before I go on. Here's the probably OCD part. The time when we sang "At the cross", there was a part when we sang "I know you love me", yes? Now, I was EXTREMELY IRRITATED when Mel sang, "I know you loveD me" I was so angry and I just felt like turning around and tell her, Do you have ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SINGING?!!

Okay, I'm sorry. It's just that.. I really can't stand it. God loves us past present future, why did she have to sing with the 'D'?!! IT MEANT A WHOLE LOT OF DIFFERENCE! Unless she wasn't paying attention or said it subconsciously < that I could excuse. UGHHH!! fumesfumesfumes..

YE has made some changes and was thinking that next year would be different and changed for the better, more excitement and stuff.. But I probably think I overlooked a little on the negative side. The storm is approaching and we've yet to wake our men up and turn the boat around.. We're caught in the storm and the only way out right now is God. And right now, we really really have to listen, we really need to have faith and we really really really have to believe that God will make a miracle at this point of time.

Negative things have always been happening whenever changes are made, like my cca. The new batch of gz members came in and it's like, wth? the levels were totally clustered together. Personally, I didn't quite like them. Somehow, ever since after our bonding session, we became really close, I became really open and less sour-faced and everything somehow brightened up. Like, I talked to the juniors and I find them really sweet. Some cute, some really decent and modest.. some humble.. some hardworking.. They're mostly pretty well-mannered, really. Then came the gz competition. Some of the sec 2s came to support guof and I! I was really really touched then. My heart began warming up and I started to talk to many juniors as possible. Still having difficulties with the quiet ones though =x Oh well, at least the ones in my group are easiest to talk to right now. MUAHAHA! With my bright personality, they're bound to talk! :DD

Just like that, God helped me through. Smile a little, was all I remembered I heard to do. Just smile. And I began to open up (:

Well, I am worried for this matter. Though I may not be one of the leaders doing the admin stuff and all, I do support them in every way. I know how it's like to be a leader. I'm a leader myself, of my zheng (grouping in guzheng tuan, 4 groups in total, I'm the 3rd group). I know how it's like.. It's definitely not easy. Don't know why, but with the word "change" comes "compromising". You know, the two 'C's, like.. CC? xD okay, only regina knows what I'm talking about here. Movinggg onnn .......

Hmmm .. despite all the worrying I've probably been doing this entire year, I've decided that I should leave this matter to God and pray for wisdom for the leaders and pastor william to discuss about this and come up with the right decision. To me, I think both sides should make the compromises. Leaders, I'm terribly sorry, but no matter how difficult it is, making compromises is worthwhile even if is to just keep one member. And for those who are not supportive on it, is there by any chance a way to shift your event to another timing of the day/day of the week? If that is really really possible, then it would really be a big help to the leaders and pastor william. Because from how I look at it, not only compromising must be done, but full effort into compromising, support and prayer is needed.

All right. In case some of you might not know, SUGAR, my cousin's dog, that camped at my house the day before yesterday, had left today ): Orlie looks lonely for the very first time. It's really probably her very first friend she had made over roughly 3 days and gone.. ):): Sad sad.. I've taken some pictures and will upload on facebook soon. Hope to do so by tomorrow I guess. I may be free tomorrow.. if ming fang's not planning to go out with the two teachers, guof and I, I guess..

oh well, better get going. I've gotta sleep. 12.30am ... sigh.. im still not tired actually. K-On marathon ...?? maybe ......? ._.

Comments