~COLD~

BRR ..

I didn't do much today. Woke up, got a missed call from lao shi because I literally didn't wanna pick up.. well, I wasn't exactly awake you know.. with the still in bed, eyes 1/3 open and especially the morning voice... nuh-uh! No way was I gonna pick up the call -.-

He called later at night anyways, talked and gahh.. I've got a last rehearsal @ 12pm @ my primary school :\ Hmmm ... I think I'm pretty okay with it for now. FOR NOW.

Hmm.. spent most of the day at Singapore Conference Hall. Guof and I went to support Ming Fang!! :DD We took the programme booklet and looked through it. And guess what? There's this girl who's gonna be the first to play - same category, of course - HAS THE SAME SONGS - BOTH! - that she's gonna be playing if she's gonna enter final round! Mo Li Fen Fang and Huan Xiang Qu. NUHH!! HOW WAS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?! DD;

Aiya. heck about that now. MING FANG GOT INTO THE FINAL ROUND!! :DD YAY!! GO MING FANG!! (:(: Well, after the guzheng junior category, it was the pipa junior category. I LOVE THE SONG THAT THEY PLAYED!! It was so much like the olden days... and then lively like .. i don't know, Moses's era whereby they're celebrating and dancing ..?? :\ ngeh. -.-

Hmmm.. Haven't decided what to wear on competition day yet. But I'm thinking just formal. But I think I'd be the outstanding one since I've seen so many that wore chongsam today -.- Or something chinesey ... GAHH!! I DON'T HAVE A CHONGSAM!! T-T Oh well, guess I've gotta deal with the formal wear first then -_-

My body got so used to the temperature inside the Conference Hall that for the first hour when I got home - even on my way back home, in the MRT - I felt like the air was suffocating me =.= And it was just so WARM. And guess what? I came home, wanting to get my carton of soy milk, I realised the fridge went haywire sometime before i came back and the top of the fridge was all wet! condensed! :OO!! Thank goodness the freezer was fine! Geez.

Comments