Monday

maaaaaro!

I don't know why I said that.

Hmm.. okay, I shall munch on my guava while typing ..

- stared at the screen for a few minutes now -

.. I realise I've got nothing much to say since I practically slack the entire day today. haha! Hmmm.. some things happened .. well, one. And it was regarding my grandmother. Apparently, they've yet to come up with a decision of whether to have an op or not. But if have, then anaesthetic must be considered, otherwise fatal. And I was like.. H-herm .. okay ....

It's really funny my grandmother's so ill - well, in the state whereby she either goes through an op or she lays in bed for at least/about 6 weeks .. - and yet I don't feel that much sadness like a relative should. Yes, I am sad. Yes, I am worried. But it's not much. It's definitely more than what I could feel for a stranger, but less than what I should feel for a relative.. I guess if it were my other grandmother, I'd be crying buckets right now.. & I guess I'm just closer to my mom's side. Logically, since I always go there most of the time and seldom to my dad's side.

I feel so terrible, such an unfilial granddaughter.. i mean, my dad's mom was admitted to the hospital. When my dad came home and told me her condition and the current situation, I noticed his left eye was red. I was like, he misses and loves his mother so much. Why hadn't he said anything when I said I wanted to eat dinner with the rest? I've got to learn to think of others and stop thinking of myself. I can't believe I hadn't noticed till now. And it feels so terrible I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. Just that, doing nothing will only mean nothing will be done and nothing will be changed.

sigh. okay, more and more stuff to type. haha ...

oh well, don't wanna talk about it anymore. later I'll go into emo state :s

Hmmm ...
Currently watching one piece now. And stopped watching K-On awhile since I found out that s2 is showing on tv.. and will be showing on wednesday night 8-9. two episodes > 9 & 10.

Alright, that's all for this post I guess.

Comments