Pleasant!

The air's fresh today! (:

fyi, today, as in, Sunday, p.s. it's 12.53am now that's why.

I'm currently eating christmas biscuits!! :3 nomnomnom! They were baked and given by DORA!! yay!!! good student indeed. :DD HAHHA!! Hmm .. alright alright. back to the part when I woke up.

=.=

yeh. that's how awful it was like - my eyelids were barely open so I looked like a walking zombie as I headed to the toilet to wash up. Before I knew it, I was instructed to help my mom with the preparation of sandwiches for 37 kids (sheperd's kidz). It turned out pretty okay. I did most of the cutting (the bread's skin) at first, then spreading of the ingredients. Yes, I used the term 'ingredients' because my mom followed it from the COOK BOOK! :D

Hmm.. my intention was to reach church early so that I could figure out the chords for the new song.. The reason why I didn't wanna do it at home is because.. well, I liked the sound of the piano in the music room more than it at home =x Oh well, I had to cancel that out in the end 'cos we took much longer than I expected to make the sandwiches ....

We then headed for church and met up with regina before going into the sanctuary. Well, she was outside. so I guess it wasn't much of a meet up, but yeah. anyways, I met her before entering anyways. It was one of the RAREST times that I really paid attention. Okay, it wasn't like 100%, forgive me, I'm not used to sermons =.= Well, about 90%? I really paid attention after drifting away for the first 5-10 minutes? haha, regina was still busy playing the games in her iphone. But she caught up later on :D

Service soon ended and regina and I went hunting for people to give the cards to. haha, ben was the only one I did a gift exchange today. IT WAS SO CUUUTEE!!! トトロ right? :DD The letter was AWESOME!! (: Really touched when I read it.. okay, enough comments. haha, said enough in msn already :P

Cass & Shaunald gave cheesecakes! :DD IT WAS SO SHUANG!!! okay wrong word. hmmm ...... おいしい!! :DD Went to slack upstairs for a bit. Well, about an hour.. till the meeting was over..

Later, went for dinner with 149 people. the J2s ate dinner somewhere else.. They didn't go anybody's house today.. Hmm .. oh well, at least I found two more people going for the YED: Eunice and Christine (:

Came home and slacked for a bit. Still was wondering what to wear tomorrow. I don't exactly have PINK or PURPLE clothes -.-" My white clothes (majority that are kinda formal) are washing.. So, I'm left with no choice. It isn't exactly formal, but it's pink N white. Oh well, a jacket over, hopefully would be fine :s

Comments