~3~

~3~

Woke up pretty late today, about 1pm? Yeah, I had dreams. I had loads and loads of dreams. one dream after another. and so my brain was tired and decided to stop dreaming at 1pm :D

Hmmm.. Did pretty much nothing today. After i woke up, it was lunch, anime - one piece all the way till ep 55 then bleach's latest ep then back to one piece ep 56 - and lastly, jap class! :D ahaha! It was kinda funny cos while practicing, it all ended with, "Hai, wakarimashita!" in the conversation. I mean, it was A, B, A, then B will say "Hai, wakarimashita!" And so there was one part whereby sensei talked about smoking. Then A will ask B whether he/she wants to smoke. B says no with the reason. Then A - I'm guessing it's because A's got nothing else to say for this, so - says "demo" as "but" then repeats the question to B whether B wants to smoke anot -.- Well, with a more commanding tone, like, do it! that kind... Like uh.. But at least try it.. or something. And so, B ends off with, "Hai! wakarimashita!" and everybody burst out laughing. Sensei was all, "It's alright! You all know it's wrong! SHH!" LOL.

Sensei didn't call me much anymore ^o^ haha, but he did call me once in awhile though. I guess I feel I can learn much better without being called out to speak because when I am, my mind goes blank. I don't know - natural effect? :\ And then I wouldn't have a clue where sensei left off. And I'll just be all blur during the lesson. At least when he doesn't call, my mind is calm and I can think better and listen out for points and all that. haha! weird, but .. oh well! :s

Came home for awhile before leaving my house to meet zoey at nex to pay her for the .. many many stuff and INCLUSIVE OF THE EARPIECE and ticket to her handbell concert this thursday :D Also bought a geek specs with her (:(: Wonder how it'll look like when I wear it... hmmm........

I've also just realised that I'm totally free this week! Besides the handbell concert and Church or sunday of course. It's like when sensei dismissed us and said to meet next week. I was like... OH! CHRISTMAS EVE! OF COURSE!! And then i remembered there wouldn't be cca this friday because it would be christmas eve ..... and so, I'm totally free ._.

I guess I'm gonna spam one piece & K-On (:(:
Hmmm.. There are also new photos of orlie and it includes the ones when Sugar came to stay at my place. haha! Well, the pictures weren't that nice cos I think Sugar's camera shy! :\ Oh well, I could only take proper photos when ... I don't know, when sugar doesn't move too much? She's kinda jumpy, so in like 10 shots, I can only see 2 shots that would be clear... yup..

Oh well, I'm too lazy to upload now :D

Alright. OFF I GO! (:

p.s. I'm thinking of being a composer in ye. can I be the first to open that role in worship ministry and take up that role? ^o^ and double p.s. if you guys have got any suggestions, do drop it in my e-mail! Pr3ci0us.m0m3nts.ak0@gmail.com. the 'e's are '3's and the 'o's are '0' > zeros.

Comments