It's SaTuRdAy! (:

*STRETCH*

Slept for the LONGEST time ever. I think. Friday I spent most of my time sleeping -.- seriously. I reached home at 11 plus and plopped to the bed and woke up at 8 plus for dinner. haha! Then .... watched america's got talent, survivor > Jane's out ): evil, I don't like chase, really. really. Then went to sleep from 1am to 11.30am. Hmm.. let's do the math, 9h + 10.5h = 19.5 HOURS! whoa.

Just brought orlie to see a vet. she took 2 jabs and we went home after a car wash. Haven't had lunch .. gonna get eat later. talking about eating, come to think of it, yesterday, all I ate was grapes and dinner.. !! O.O And so.. today .. a butterfly bread thingy + hmm ... lunner? LOL.

Sighs. Many people from ye are travelling this week. even regina too! ):): I'm gonna be all alone ... GWAHHH. Sigh. Come to think of it, I'm gonna be so next week. haha, no plans ._. oh well. I don't think I plan to finish my holiday homework, but I guess I'm willing to do some.. a few.. maybe one ....

There's guzheng outing this sunday.. haha, so.. I've got to choose now, ye or outing? :\

And I was suppose to watch movie with someone today.. sigh. looked forward to it, but in the end cancel. Oh well, I guess I've got to find something else to do. I think I've got my egyptian puzzle I've yet to start. Maybe I'll do that one first, hopefully i'll do it so slowly that I'll have to finish it by next saturday. That's extremely long, but oh well, to occupy time, yea? :\

Btw, have you guys heard the graduation song or something like that? hmm.. K-On s2 ep 24 insert song .. tenshi.. something.. OH MAN!! that song's stuck in my head now >.<

Okay, nothing else to say. Off to my lunner!(:

Comments