More than satisfied

More than satisfied

Under the starry night skies
We sit on the soft grass patch
Little beautiful fireflies
That we try to catch

We talk about everything
Under the Sun, Moon & Stars
& almost anything
maybe as random as Mars

Reticent as you and I may be
Just like a flower,
We bloom instantly
when we see each other

A reason,
and a situation
To the point where
no one will understand
Or comprehend

This little special feeling
That I'm caught with & smiling
It never stops doing
what it has been doing
when we talk

It's as beautiful as a river
Looking down at the waters
Seeing your reflection
a beautiful & complete perfection

What more
could I ever ask for
than this special someone
whom my heart's already chosen?

~~~

Alright, gonna head to church after a bath!

p.s. © Copyright 2010 My Poems. All Rights Reserved.

Comments