Lost some inspiration ):

OH LOOK AT THE TIME!

No, seriously, look. 4:56am. just GREAT. I'm so tired yet I've some sense of accomplishment at least! :D I'm done writing all the letters, just need to finish them up a bit. Can't give it to ye people tomorrow during service though. two reasons; regina won't be there & she has yet to pass me some cards for me to do some touch-up :\ Yes, I stayed up today.. till 4am+ before I blogged, of course. Another news is that I'm done with my jap homework! :D Now I just need someone to help me check ..... Hmmm .. and as u can see, in the title, it says, "lost some inspiration".. Yeah, I think that's probably the highlight for today. I mean, yesterday. or rather, these few weeks.

I've not been sleeping well, and hence, I can't think properly. Somehow, my mind gets intimidated easily and I belittle myself. Hence, restricting myself from being creative. Leading to? I can't seem to write poems anymore! The new song's pretty ok, but edits MUST BE DONE. Definitely can't let the band play it yet. not till maybe 2-3 months of editing and confirmation of chords and all that..

The fact that I couldn't write poems right now is really really hurting me. There are so many things that I want to say and write it in a poem, but my mind keeps belittling itself and it jumbles up all the words that I wanted to use, and I just get stuck after writing a line or two. These feelings are being suppressed inside of me right now and at any point of time if I'm being teased or so and if I DO get angry, I'm gonna explode. But I can see that I'm really trying my best to control myself already. So I'm not really worrying about that. That hardest part is, I totally don't want de javu! Like being angry, I'll be twice as angry, when I'm sad, I'll be twice as sad! and I'll have swollen eyes the next day! ): HATE BEING CRANKY! >:(

This is so infuriating ..!!

I really hope it doesn't affect my songwriting though.. ):

Comments