Lazy

Lazy.

it has been seriously getting to me lately.

10
things I thank God for.

1) Organization.
2) NO MORE TRANSCRIPTIONS TO DO MUAHAHA - for now.
3) This is the last week of school before the holiday tidal wave hits the shore~
4) I'm progressing well with my practice/preparation for this wednesday... I think. hahaha
5) Making me feel so much better than previous days - less stressed
6) Helping me to see I just need to do my best for Him, He will be proud of me, even when other people aren't.
7) INVENTION OF JACKETS.
8) Orlie's new skinny-skinny look now that just keeps me laughing everytime she just sits there and stare pathetically right into my eyes. (your fur will grow, my dear!)
9) Motivating me to accomplish something I've been just procrastinating...
10) A comfy bed to sleep in. ;)

~~~

Haha, well, I've been feeling stressed lately, hence the irregular posts. And also I think I'm still not used to blogging every day - I now realise what a challenge it is ._."

Alright. As of now, I'll be busy till wed or thurs practicing the piano... depending on when my presentation day is... I really hope it'd be on wednesday. hahahaha :\ then no need to think about it already. ALRIGHT. I GTG NOWZZ. bye :D

Comments