GAH.

GAH.

I LOST TRACK. WHAT DAY IS IT ALREADY?!

10
things I thank God for.

1) A REALLY SUPER DUPER DUPER AMAZING THING HAPPENED TODAY. AFFIRMATION. Helped/supported a friend in need. Turns out, the person who he turned to before, said the same thing as I did! WHOA.  O-O
2) Bob (my DMAT senior) is really really nice. got to have an extra lesson on random REMT stuff with him & some friends today ^^
3) Telling me I'm not alone.
4) Sending His Son to die on the cross for His people.
5) Giving me today to live.
6) GOOD INFLUENCE.
7) Being able to accomplish stufffssss todayyyy!
8) I HAD CLOSE TO 3 HOURS OF REST. THIS IS AWESOME. I kept dreaming of me fainting lol. probably a sign, a reminder that I should be resting more or I'd become like that haha.
9) Soothing piano music to calm my nerves.
10) Unconditional love.

~~~

Yes, I haven't been blogging... I've been so stressed, fatigue just consumed me. I'm hoping I can blog every day after my stressful period is over T-T

AND SO. I pose another challenge for myself this week! From tomorrow till next friday, I'm gonna do QT at my table. So, I have absolutely no excuses for falling asleep before sharing what I've learnt with Ben. yes. good. :D

Well, I ain't gonna blog much today, and this'll just be it for now. Wait till the next post! :D

Comments