10

10
things I thank God for.

In case some of you are wondering, I'm actually typing this on Thursday, past midnight.

1) my mom sent me to school today
2) I actually continued working on my song titled "Paper Planes". JJ helped me with the basic chords (im just so tired of transcribing.. I needed help, okay) yesterday and I edited it a little and added some sevenths~
3) great friends in school who have never ending happenings
4) I got to taste that sucking grass jelly thing after so so long!!
5) "A Whole New World" really brings me to a magical place.
6) MUSIC THEORY.
7) seniors whom I can depend on and look for when I need help.
8) orlie who brightened up my mood when I entered the house. She just went wagging her tail - her entire butt was moving too - and squealing happily was just so happy to see me. aw... <3 p="">9) I finally got to understand the importance of noise gate and how to use it
10) AIR-CON!!!!

~~~

Okay, so I missed out yesterday's entry.. I was pretty tired and rushing through some stuff after reaching home at around 11pm+. So for me, this week's gonna be a pretty hectic week - the rest of the week, that is. Well, there's another good news other than those in the list above, and that is I don't have to do a proper demo I think! Like, at least not so soon. So I actually have more time on my hands now. Nevertheless, I'm still heading down to church tomorrow to record my vocals part for the song :)

So what's due this week? Well, I'm ahead of most of my classmates in terms of working on the SYNC assignment. Currently, I'm aiming for at least 20 instruments/parts/tracks, but only have 18 so far. Gonna be adding two more tracks tomorrow morning during SYNC class then! And since I'm forever early for 8am/8.30am classes... I'm gonna be working on finding the chords and what not.. for this saturday's worship session for YE. Hmmm.. and send them out to the musicians for this week.. More stuff to thank God for! Shaunald and Aaron (not from Tigris) have freed up their time to come down to serve with us for worship! yay~~ I'm also really thankful for those who volunteered to play, like Eunice on the drums, Luke on the bass. :D :D Thanks guys. I feel really happy when there's support from our cell members. :) :)

Ah yes. some more.

The auditions for musicians for youth month are comin' up! Technically, it's tomorrow but I'm just gonna say saturday anyway because it's still thursday for me now. I haven't exactly chosen the songs yet.. but I've practice "Our God Is Greater" and a few slow songs earlier like, "Heart of Worship", "Your Grace Is Enough", "Saviour" is by Hillsongs.

Mother's Day is comin' up this Sunday and I haven't thought of what to do/give to my mom yet.. sigh. horrible daughter. okay. just you wait! I'll do something! something!!

Comments