7th Day

7th Day.

10
things I thank God for.

1) I had the privilege to eat the last mee sua.. before it ran out. yes, the one and only.
2) Got to enjoy some Nutella N' Banana Crépe after class today! :D :D
3) My ez-link card actually had enough money to tap in, otherwise I'd be late for class having to top it up and having the risk of missing my train...... haha.. =.=
4) Got to spend quality time again with my parents & ben; had dinner together, did the clearing up together, watched the 9pm (channel 8) show together, oh yeah! and some movie that's.. something... "reacher". I can't remember, but it's the name of the main character's name.
5) I'm fortunate to have recorded my vocals (one verse and one chorus) last friday cos I need to finish up a demo of that length by this thursday.
6) I felt relief while praying with ben before we parted ways (literally, I don't mean like, break up, okay. I meant like, go back home. lol.)
7) My dad gave me constructive criticism for my song (Paper Planes) and I was super duper happy about it. Not that it was all good, but more of, I could handle the criticism, and was more focused on improving than sulking at my bad areas.
8) I figured there's a level 2, and 3, etc etc for my new - okay, not so new - game called, hotel story! OMG. I TOTALLY AM GONNA ADVERTISE THIS PEOPLE. DOWNLOAD IT OKAY. THE BACKGROUND MUSIC IS TOTALLY RELAXING AND REALLY SO AWESOME. So cute. xD  yes, and of course, it's a fun game okay.
9) Always being there for me, to carry me. *image of me on a cloud*
10) I have such an amazingly devoted boyfriend.

~~~

And so... as I'm typing this now, my eyes are literally closing.... haha! Well, just would like to let those who've been reading/keeping up with my posts.. Even as I'm doing this "10 things" thing, it doesn't mean I don't have 10 things I didn't like about today, or just 10 negative thoughts/stuff about today. The reason why I do this is because I've always seen the negative and the negative is always so clear to me. I have difficulties typing about the good and thus, I've decided to make it a habit - no, a challenge to myself - to do this so that I can be... well, ya know, less pessimistic.

Alright, well it's still Monday in case you guys are wondering, and you know, reading this post that starts with a "ah, it's Tuesday. hmm... *looks at time...* OH DEAR IT'S SO EARLY". Okay, nah, kidding. I doubt anyone will say that. hehe~ Well, it is time for me to go though.

Today I had extremely great time and having the opportunity to spend time with ben and my family like this is really rare. really rare. I mean, yeah. haha ben will get this when he reads it. :p :p But next time I guess gotta try to go back earlier haha oops. :x Hmm.. Alright, that's all for this post peeps! Look forward to the post tmr. :D :D

Comments