12th Day.

12th Day.

10
things I thank God for.

1) I got to got out with Qing today and got a red beanie and a 'geek' (caption) shirt! :D Had an awesome time fellowshipping.
2) Exposure to different instruments! I got to try out the bass yesterday. Super cool *-* And I wanted to type this yesterday, but I forgot ahahaha~
3) Whoever invented the machines to make waffles. like, belgian waffles. and the idea of them with vanilla ice-cream and maple syrup.... *drools*
4) I'm getting closer to the younger ones in YE.
5) People who listen.
6) Understanding parents. They learn to let their children go when it's time.
7) Pastor Andrew. Yes, he talks a lot, but mostly shares a lot of wonderful testimonies :D
8) The "Accountability" lesson today, led by Daniel Pflug.
9) Helping Clara through the stressful period of preparing for worship :) It turned out great!! :D :D
10) Church friends.

~~~

I've probably... added a new colour to my favourite colour list. :> 
And.... it's red! Yay~ So as of now, my fav. colours are..

1) Blue
2) Turqoise
3) Green
4) Purple
5) Red

These are at no particular order - they just popped up in my mind haha.

Well, I shall go do my qt now! :) :)

chants to self: *don't fall asleep don't asleep*  >.<

Comments