CF.

CF.

Christian Fellowship.

And so I have a new nickname in CF. the "pon-ster". heh heh. Not that I'm proud of it, really. I just did not put my CCA at the top of my priority list... As a result, I didn't turn up for most of CF sessions. Well, I guess it's also due to my inactivity that my fb group for CF even disappeared from my column..... (which explains why I never/stopped receiving notifications about ANYTHING regarding CF. that included today's session. -.- and CCA fair!! ): I wanted to help sia. and get some cca points man. -.- pfft.)

Ah well. Still got next year I guess.. I gotta go to CF more often now.

Even more so now that I'm trying to get a scholarship... ._. so hard. sigh.

Well, purposes aside, I'm glad I came today! I'm always happy at the end of every CF session because I feel refreshed, renewed, and encouraged in my faith by those around me - those who attended the session. I never regretted joining CF you know, in case some of you are wondering why I seldom attended. I find it really fun, in fact.. well, I've got my other reasons anyway. Yup! so today I was really welcomed and was glad some of them actually remembered my name~ lols.

OKAY.

so here's a vid of a song that was stuck in my head for awhile. hmm.

Comments