10

10
things

1) I thank God that the weather was cooling in the morning and in the early evening.
2) I thank God that my music theory song for transcribing (for this week) is just one page long.
3) I thank God that song is a favourite song when I was little. "A Whole New World".
4) I thank God that I have a CF-er in same sip class as me, so he can chase me to go for CCA right after.
5) I thank God that my group members in SIP are really funny and interactive.
6) I thank God that I got to enjoy Mac N' Cheese with subway's Cream of Mushroom soup for my "first-half of my dinner" with a friend.
7) I thank God that CF was very welcoming, and I got to get closer to my new friends I made with last week.
8) I thank God Luke came.
9) I thank God that my mom cares about me.
10) I thank God that my parents are growing spiritually and are rubbing off good influence (spiritually) on me.

So... I've decided to make it a habit to think of 10 things to give thanks to God for every day.

I realised lately I've been really negative lately. And when I come to think of YE camp last year, when Pastor Andrew talked about depression being a form of pride. So I realised my way of well.. "depression". I felt I became more self-centred. What drew me away at first...? Honestly, I couldn't remember what triggered it. But I guess as long as my purpose is wrong, my focus is off, that's it, that's where everything went downhill. Today I felt extremely different from the past few days.. There's just this refreshing feeling. I see things in a different light - completely. In fact, when I thought of what to give thanks to God for today, It's definitely so much more than what I've listed here. :) :)

Well, so I'll try challenging all you "depressed" people like the me before, think of 10 things a day to thank God for. :D :D *fast effects guaranteed*

kthxbai. :)

Comments