14th Day

14th Day

10
things I thank God for.

1) I could easily complete a four-bar melody w chords (including on borrowed chord in there) task during music theory thanks to "Paper planes"!
2) I could complete "Love Me" by Yiruma yesterday. My standard of it now is pretty okay.
3) Being able to spend time with Ben today.
4) Ben who helped me to see things clearer and in a better light such that I'm not as stressed as before.
5) Teaching me lessons that benefit my future, that give glory to God.
6) Having a feast earlier with my family. (We even had Secret Recipe - bought from M'sia last wednesday - with a scoup of vanilla haagen daaz ice-cream for dessert!!)
7) Watching over my sis as she does CIP in Philippines.
8) Being a God whom I can rely on.
9) Planning this - life - route for me.
10) Allowing me to use this "10 things" list to remind me to be positive and God-centred.

~~~

Well, I don't really have much to say so.. yup! :) :)

Goodnight all~! Yes, today is Monday. :3

Comments