15th Day

15th Day

10
things I thank God for.

1) I've been inspired with a pretty nice-catchy tune! May write a new song soon! :D :D
2) I'm getting fluent with "Love Me" by Yiruma :)
3) THE DEADLINE FOR TRANSCRIPTION IS EXTENDED TO NEXT MONDAY BECAUSE THIS FRIDAY IS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY! WOOHOOO!!!!
4) My course that I'm studying/
5) Electricity. O_O really.
6) Being able to draw strength, courage and wisdom from Him.
7) I probably have said this before but.. I really thank God for lessons. Talking about lessons from classrooms to life lessons not instructed, not spoken, but shown and learnt through actions - whether it has got to do with me or not - in my daily life.
8) Extra storage space to back up my files - yay!
9) Being able to plan out what I wanted to do today, and accomplish it.
10) Having time to relax despite my pretty stressful - literally, or as perceived - schedule nowadays.

~~~

So those are the 10 things I'd like to give thanks to God for!

HAH. I BLOGGED THIS ON TUESDAY. AND TODAY IS TUESDAY. I'M FINALLY "ON TIME". NGEEEHEHHEHHEHEHEHHH!!! >:D

You know... all this while, as I've been growing up, I find it hard to adapt at times because I found myself maturing at a faster pace than my peers (at least, those whom I've interacted with, though I'm not saying all of them.) and at times its just hard to slow down my thinking and bring myself back to how I thought back then. I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm just saying, I feel like I learnt such things faster because somehow I just do. I just somehow hear someone instructing me and teaching me ways people my age would've never even bothered learning. It's not clear instructions like in words, it's like... I don't know. somehow. I just... learn.

Some of you might find it strange, but I'm starting to get used to it. Used to friends saying I'm wise, more mature, etc. I'm not trying to flatter myself okay. I just want to know why I'm like this. Why I am this different from everyone else... And the answer to that thought struck me as I was helping some friends out a few days ago.

As Christians, we all believe we have a purpose on earth. The common purpose is to spread the word, let God be glorified, made known to the world, invite our friends who've yet to known Jesus Christ, join God's Kingdom. Yes, we all have that same purpose, but looking deeper, to achieve that purpose, we all have different roles. And I feel mine is to use "me maturing at a faster pace than my peers" to help reconcile people together. It's strange to think that way, but well, I thought about it. If God has indeed blessed me with understanding, it is surely used - in some way - to glorify Him.

Hmm.. I'd like to think of things this way as of now :)

Erm. That being said, I don't mean.. I don't mean that I'm doing this 24/7. God uses me in His own time. But after saying all this, I am glad I've realised something, a part of me I've never exactly known before; its purpose.

haha~ well, I can't waste anymore precious time on blogging for now! Gotta go work on my demo ;)

Comments